Wednesday, April 1, 2009

bboying is my passion!!

since da day i start bboying at da age of 16, my life change...
thx 2 ernie aka Bboy shor-t, my life change alot..
im able 2 express my self, battle wif other crews n stuff..
when i start bboying, i was like a noob.. n many people cal me "hey noob!!".. dat is
most hating part, i reali hate people cal dat, many people look down on me n stuff haha.. den i try 2 study wats da meaning of a bboy?? so when i learn bout it.. it makes me improve.. so afta dis, nw im 18 dis year 2009.. im been very active in dis winning comppetition, battle, cypher, makes me hungry haha.. i becum hungrier afta i was 3rd place at bboy nite solo competition at new world park.. i wana be beta even beta haha.. thx 2 thiru aka bboy copy hu help me alot and shor-t also without him i wont be bboying

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment