Thursday, May 14, 2009

my brothaa!!!

yesterday, was kinda great day 4 me haha.. i woke at 11am eat my braekfast, do my stuff, train my dance steps den go watch chinese drama, i noe watching drama sounds girly but i love watching it =] haha, by 3pm i went too have nap i ask my mom wake me up 4.30 so i can get ready to go prangin visit my friend before goin too bboy nite..

after crapping with my friend until 7.30pm, i take bus go to new world park and attend bboy nite, when i gt there it havent started, i when 2 have a walk then i saw teong luen[Bboy spritez] my brothaa!! he came bck frm ns haha, i reali miss his jokes n stuff haha, but then his hair is gone haha botak!! XD he was happy too see me n he bring me up too the studio then i crap with my frens n stuff before bboy nite started lol..

it was good that teong luen okay haha soon he wil be studying hairdressing course, hope he can be a pro and cut my hair one day hahahah XDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment