Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why this happens to me when im happy..

The starting of december.. im reali down lost my soul, lost my strength. Im reali lost right now. This is what u call love, love sacrifice for one another, care for one another, trust one another.. When u reali love that girl, u wud do anything and in the end nw, i just suffer like that why? i cant sleep, whenever i eat i vomit. Did i do anything wrong? Why her friends just dun allow us? Im not a bad guy, i dun do harm.. Why my friends dun trust her too? at least im happy that my best friend reno still ask me dun give up on her, so thats why i wont give up yet, there still a chance, i believe in this, God pls be with me, I still love her very much, just her no one else.... can i dance still? can i still go on? i dun dare face my family like this, i dun dare face my friends too, im so tired now i din sleep for 1 whole nite but even do im damn tired i cant sleep sigh.. it takes time for me to recover rite now. I will try to change myself from now on, i dunwan be the same now.. A different kind. I wont be a happy go lucky person already, inside of my hear full of anger and ready for all kinds of obstacles ahead.. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment