Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BOTY(Battle of the year) Malaysia

Boty Malaysia is around the corner and its on 18 and 19th september 2010, so is this sat and sun. . Very busy for me since last week, Rehearse Rehearse and rehearse no time for me to prac my bboy sets =(. . Well we Floor Flava gonna rock the show!! yes yes ya'll. . So our crew leader Super B sign me and Kenn mullen(flamez) for Boty solo battle to represent Penang and Floor Flava, im so gonna be dead if i lose, ohh well just try my best. . see what will happen haha. .i started tolove bboying more and more everyday makes me love bboy, i made alot of sacrifices. . . .

So BOTY BOTY BOTY!!! is everyones bboy dream just to perform on that stage and finally my dream come true! finally after Boty gotta train hard man, i wanna level up! push myself!

BOTY Malaysia

<<< JUDGES >>>
BBOY THE END(Gamblerz,Korea)
BBOY GINO (FORMOSA,Zulu Kingz Taiwan)
BBOY G1 (GroundScatter, Thailand)

There will be 1on1 Bboy Battle
1on1 Bgirl battle
Top4 best showcase will battle it out to get themselves a ticket to Represent BOTY ASIA

Cum and support Penang Floor Flava yo if you guys wanna come, its @ 1utama shopping complex! Go penang!

No comments:

Post a Comment