Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do u Love me? or u just pretending?

yo. . feelings getting played, its just so hurting. . it hurts alot, but im able to stand the pain. there be times i will think of her and there goes me, feeling so down and emo. Theres 1 time i became so happy coz she asked me to give her chance because she said she reali loved me and she made mistake, i was darn happy but days goes by she wanna tell me something, that something i know whats that but after that she keeps pushing, pushing and pushing till 1 day im hurt everyday, feel like killing myself, but killing wont solve yo, i just STAND IT! Im just waiting for that something when wil that day be? i pretend to smile and laugh but deep inside my heart i was so sad, yeah im weak but i did not cry At all coz crying made me a loser, so i just stand it and i tell myself no!!! no!!! I wont cry man, cum on Filip!!. . . Why is she so undecided? why is she so scared to hurt me? yeah if i get hurt, i just be hurt yo, this is fate. . So what? im so damn exhausted with this, I noe you are happy wif your life but look at me man? im so sad, full of lies, why u keep hiding things from me??. . And i hurt a girl feelings, i made her cry for few days, i make her miserable i noe you hate her and all your friends do, but she was wonderful to me and good, i treat so bad when i gt to noe you more why??? i just made a mistake to to her and a million sorry for her in the end she still forgive me and take me as a friend, a close friend as well, i appreciate her now but why i change my mind in the end and i go for you?? sighhhh. . LOOK! do u even love me now?? Do u even care for me?? or u just pretending? I hate getting pity you noe? U wanna play me feelings again?? Well i dun care anymore, if you want it that way BE THAT WAY!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Why is it always ahve to be that way?

Mengapa harus cinta, perlu ada yang berpisah~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment