Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love youuuu

Feb 12 2011, Sat i met this girl in MBS shes timid, shy, has a cute face, funny at time, patient. . So then i still remember what did she wear a black shirt with cute mini skirt =D. . i always wanted to talk to her i was shy and her firnds was around so i did not have the chance =(. . So then i add her in facebook (usually i dont add people in fb) Coz i wanna get to noe her, This word i post in her fb wall (Heyyyy =D) then our story starts. . . then on FEB 14 Valentines day at night, i dould not take it anymore so i asked 1 of her friends to give me her no. then after that we started talking to each other everyday ! Random stuff, everything ahahha, we started calling each other nicknames, like princess or piggy or sayang and she called me BUBU, i reali love that nickname and nobody can call me bubu ;), i found out that shes reali nice person to communicate i become sweet with her always, in every ways ahah, and i always try to make her happy. . And all of a sudden i fall inlove just like that with a blink of an eye =D. . Till one friday midnight, i was at a cyber cafe opposite my house, it was a reali cold night, i just could not bare it and I just said Erm erm. . . 'I LIKE YOU' and i was suprise she liked me toooooo. . . it was so joyful feel like im flying then 19 feb saturday ! i propose to her and we become a couple, on 22 feb we had our 1st date ! so then i brought a guitar ! coz i reali wanna play Hero to that someone reali reali special and thats her ! yeaaa it was a sucesss after playing, the song is for her coz i always wanna be a hero of her no matter what, i wanna protect her at any cost, treat her good, treat the best i can and love her no matter what. . . . And yeaa no person can make me happy except for her, shes the one who took my darkness away and replace the light. . . Even do we becum together reali fast, i dont give a damn about it coz in my heart i reali love her to the max. . whatever it is that i love her forever Khoo Yee Ching

Your one and only Bubu Filip <3

I be the one will bring happiness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment