Wednesday, April 13, 2011

what goes around comes around ( part of my life story)

yo whaddhup guys ! its been awhile since i last blog, yeahhh i was caught in so much stufff. . I had a rough life last year, some are some are bad, the best part is bboy life went smooth, the bad part is friends betray me until bring me down to the end. .

Alright i had alot of friends before who loved me, i love helping people and so on but 1 day friends betray me, destroyed my life, bring me down to the end and i lost my passion in bboying, i was so hurt i was so pain they did not only betray but accuse me for backstabbing ? which i did not. . I was reali imature before coz i trust, believe people so much. . i was so blind that my true frineds are right infront of me, but instead i choose the wrong path. . Somebody in my life once said "If u really good in something, everybody will try to bring you down no matter what". . . . . . So after that i learn not to trust on people that much anymore, mama said i intend to believe on people so much and she said 1 day your friends are the one who will destroy you. . And that realy happen

1 day 1 of my friend find me and encourage me, cher me up and thats when i started to get back up coz of him he leand me and made e stronger, he brought me to a group called kaXenoko(child of wind) a group of parkour guys who just love to have fun. . So usually i hang out with all the time and 1 day i found out the true meaning of friendship and thats when i started growing and think better, so then i learn how to parkour from that time slowly later on i fall in love with parkour, i found out parkour its an art where i learn how to be free, to fly. . . . But i was not serious in it. . Then most Kaxenoko member plays guitar so then i learned it well i picked up fast and get serious to it, so then 1 of my frined played 'HERO' in the guitar, i wanted to learned it then it took me a week plus to learn it, i was so happy my 1st guitar song ? XD. . So then my friend invited me and the gang to a party, suddenly my fren force me to play hero to a gal ? i was damn ! this song is for someone special and oni i will play to that special someone, But luckily it was a failure ! i forget al the chords =DD, i was like yesssssss !!!!! but my frens becum dissapointed. . . . . . . . . So then all this while i spend all my time with my friends everyday and learn from 1 another and sonner or later i was back on my feet thanks to them. . they helped me, they guide me what was right and what was wrong. I become stronger !

1 day my backstabbing thing and all was cleared but then i already dont give a shit bout it coz thers nothing to sad bout this its childish if we guys bother bout this ;). . The people who tried to ruin me, had a rough life now, GOD IS FAIR ! Like my mama said What goes around comes around. . . so yea ! I go on with life smoothly and slowly i change, i nvr becum friendly at times, sometime i dont care why ? Maybe is the hatred in my heart hmmmmm. . i always had wished someone would ever reali take the darkness and put light in my heart. . in new years eve as i watch the fireworks i wishhhhhhh someone would be really there for me. . i prayed to god and said where can i find my special one ? so then i had a dream once that i will meet her "The one". . anyway i always think of that before, so i try to be strong and folow the flow, follow the right path. . and yeaahhhh ! i did that everything goes smoothly like water, i had lots of fun. . hahahaha ! wheeeee. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment