Sunday, June 14, 2009

go lepak

yesterday was happy day for me, i juz forget my past and go on.. jun yu invite me, mandy and my bez buddy! kee wai go out and lepak. 1st jun yu pick me up then we go look for kee wai, coz he go cut his hair n btw kee wai becum entao!!! hahaha. so then we were late 2 see the final hip hop comp = = we din noe lol.. then miracle creator dance crew ask us wanna watch movie? then we agreed lol, afta dat we gotta go fetch the lil gurl mandy haha, lol jun yu and kee wai, push me and force me sit behind to sit at the back to let me sit wif mandy lol, siao.. so afta fetching her, we went bck 2 prangin and hve a drink n stuff, then the movie was hannah montana the movie = =, sum of the scene gt bored so i gay wif my frens haha while watching the movie but the story was quite gud, ive learn sumting bout the movie, lifes a climb XDD haha afta dat gotta fetch lil girl go back coz if not her dad bust her up hahahahaha! afta dropping her we go eat at hawker lol, afta dat we gotta fetch kee wai bck den me n jun yu go lepak at mamak waitin 4 alex n the gang they din turn up instead they go eat other place = = den we were force to find dem lol.. den later on we plan to dance awhile den oni go bck haha, it was a gud outing, its been so long i din go out haha peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment