Sunday, June 21, 2009

yesterday life lol

yesterday morning was fun haha, went to mbs cross country ting wif jun yu my pal and the rest of the ex mbs students lol, i gt to see some of my crazy juniors haha and most of them change like gangster = =. When the ting start, me and my friends decided to take our breakfast eating roti canai lol. Well i din not eat coz i was not hungry so, i just drink. When we come back to youth park most of them reach and after a while karaoke competition started at the stage, the singing are wack lol. Then when the singing performance crap her crap there, then 1 of my friends ask me to perform freestyle, i agreed then go up the stage and perform, i hate doin dat performance coz they were not playing breakbeats instead they were singing fall out boy song Wack! no form at all lol.. After that event, My friends and some students frm mbs decided to penang bowl, play bowling lol, my friend jeremy cheah wanna bet who wil win gets 3 bucks = =, i agreed coz i got no budget haha.. i try my best in that game and i win haha, i smoked jeremy in bowling muahahaah!! then after that we decided to go back jeremy go fetch me coz later on me and jun yu goin dewan sri pinang, coz the girl guides of pchgs doin an event at there like a dance competition and we gotta support it coz jun yu godsis performing haha, when i was home i go get some rest, then at 6.15pm jun yu fetch me when we arrived it did not start, so we go have a drink. Then at 7pm it start, some of the performance kinda boring some are good, i almost sleep after all that ting, jun yu godsis got second place for her team retro dance, congrats to her =]. Later on we decided to take picture with our winner mandy the lil girl! hahaah. Then me and jun yu go hve our supper at a nasi kandar shop, then we gp find our friends kee wai and kenny khoo. We crap til 1am then go back, reaching home i was tired then i go sleep lol.

kenny khoo eating at penang bowl

jeremy cheah playing bowling haha

Mandy [lil girl] retro dance team XD

Bump him in dewan sri penang my gud american friend karim jerome =]

Goodbye kenny i miss u XD

No comments:

Post a Comment