Wednesday, June 17, 2009

midnite lepak

my face like drug addict = =

weLL, yesterday jon ask me 2 break wif him bt wan of our fren cnt cum early coz of ttn = =, so den me and jon go cc play left 4 dead ahahaha, kinda fun la, so afta dat and its 6pm time 2 bboy man!!! we go gembira studio there den break awhile the guy chao, and its kinda fun breaking wif jon[Flirty1] his such a gud bboy wif alot of flava , den later on me n jon eat at a nearby hawker stall den jun yu suddenly call me go hang out so afta he fetch me jun yu, we go teluk bahang find a fren haha, my skul mate whye han, alex oso was there lol.. go teluk bahang was fun we do crazy stuff den on9 wif whye han laptop haha, den alex sudenlly cum bring alot of chips den we gt attack by cats = = meow here meow there for fud keep attacking haha, bt they kinda cute, i din noe cats eat chips lol.. den we were there till 1 am den me, jun yu and alex chao we fetch jun yu back den me, alex go find hui jie[jet] hahah go mamak chill, den i feel like goin jun yu house so we were at the mamak til 3.30 am lol, den we go find my gay partner jun yu hahahaah.. go his house talk til 5am go back, haha damn tired and loads of fun XD

This is me smoking lol, i like tukao d lol
this is me, alex and whye han lala pose = =
Me n alex XD
bez buddies..

No comments:

Post a Comment