Sunday, October 18, 2009

bboy of the month oct

bboy of the month 2day was dope, i was force to join then, i just give it a try, i met with bboy b 1st round, i lost my confidence. I said to myself, that i will lost d shit.. But nvm tried my best in the end i win haha, my leg was cramp after the battle. its hard for me to go on, till the quarter final met with Tz, haha then i gt smoked to bad, the audience was wack!! when i was battling they said, GO BACK HOME SLEEP LA!! NO MOVE!! ALWAYS TOP ROCK AND FOOTWORK, but i dun give a damn of what they say coz the dunno anythin bout bboying. so i just relax and battle and feel the music. U know wat gives me form to dance, is I jst think of my special girl, she gives me strength hehe. In the end tz vs den in the final and den won the bboy of the month.

This sat, another bboy event, street fighter finals, 10 representative going there. But before that event i gotta see her, damn miss her alot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment