Sunday, October 11, 2009

street fighter jam

that nite, cnt sleep, clse my eyes or 6 hours still cant sleep arghhh! dunno why. So till 8am i decided to give up coz i cnt sleep then after 10pm go to han chiang primary school, to support my students showcase, they did very well and im glad of it haha. after that i hang out wif my fren in han chiang coz they are all studying in that school before. After that my fren reno call me and said that he cnt join the competition, shit!! now we lack of people, so i tried to contact many of my fren who stuff. then after that head to jun yu house and chill, then i fall asleep on his chair too tired = =. Then after everything, head to gurney plaza coz we wanna practise routines and stuff. 7pm head to studio, i was damn tired to battle but i force myself coz of her i wanna do well! . We jam at the event. we battle till semi final we met fresh beat rockers and we lose but its gud, we got top 4 and its a gud start for us. Then, the judges announce top 10 bboy who is going to represent penang to go sunway carnival to jam at there and i was chosen woohooo! thx to a very speial girl who motivate me, shes reali special girl and shes the best girl i ever known =]

with my students, cute rite XD

sign my signiture for my students

me, jun yu and heng, school mates

sleeping at jun yu house


smoking while waiting my fren


bboy jack

me and lil yangz vaining in toilet XD

basix prosoulz crew ready for battle

me and lawrence frm kedah

after battle

me and shor-t

me and tz


superstar XD


deric and me

semi final battle with fresh beat rockers

weeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment