Sunday, October 25, 2009

street fighter jam Finals

ysterday was the day man, I been waiting for STREET FIGHTER BBOY CHALLENGE finals. Tz contact me in the morning to follow him to studio at 2pm, but change plan instead we go his hometown butterworth. So we went to jetty and take a ferry. When we reach butterworth, Damn it was hot.. so we go eat some "ice kacang" Tz intro me the ice kacang at buterworth is dope, so then we eat but we did not finish it because sudenly his stomach and its unwell then he have to go home and shit = = . After that i chill at his house listening breakbeats and hearing TZ talking nonsense and his jokes with his hip hop accent haha, till 4pm then only decided to go there to Megamall Pacfic. Tz call his gf to come and wanted to meet his gf at there to support haha, when i reach there almost all my crew members have thier own couples came to support them, i wish my A was there haha but nvm, she will support me next time. so then we get ready warming up, cyphering till 6pm then the battle start. the other crew was wack they dunno anythin bout bboying, they keep on doin acrobatic stunts and not listening to the music WACK! but the dope thing aout them is thier moves and skills. they always push my other members and touching the opponent and that is wrong in battling. we were so heat up in the battle, before the battle Deric ask us to do just style, listen the music, less moves and skill because butterworh bboys dunno anything bout style, so we wanna show them. the battle lasted for 30mins, in the end we just smoked them off! Then the announcement that we wales city Rockers whole crew and the other top 10 butterworth bboy each of us get the medal and we have to go Auto city to get it. Before we go there we ate at MCD then chit chat. After that we only bounce to Autocity. Autocity was dope! a nice place to chill, so me, Yee Fung and Tz chill at there goin to the fun fair, see the night market and taking photo shots haha. Then, after everything we have to perform, then only get the medal, i cnt join them after taking the medal coz i have to rush to my godbro house. It was dope fuckin jam!

Wales City Rockers!!

taking pic at ferry

ate ice kacang haha

at Tz house getting ready to bath haha

Arriving at Street Fighter finals, Megamal Pacific

dress up red go for battle

at dressng room, me tz and deric

May, me and my sister Iver



Saw this cute dog at Autocity night market

me and yee fung

the ferris wheel

Tz posing

Doin sum moves

yi fan

deric

Cheeze!!! getting my medal

No comments:

Post a Comment