Sunday, November 1, 2009

the reason i change my name FiLiPz to Pinoy roc, is that i wanna change myself to be a better person, Filipz, me is like a gangster, showing off that he could fight but the truth is his a coward,i always get bullied before, i always think im rite, always think im correct. but then im wrong, i always do immature stuff, talk without thinking, im a cry baby too, little things wil cry. Sad to i abandon my ex gf because of my friends, i never appriciate it, i nvr appriciate my parents too, regrets..i betray my sifu in bboying. i betray my own crew before, i left my crewmates like bros to me. sad to say because my heart is black. they were reali sad for me to go, im full of lies before. Till 1 day i change myself slowly to become a better person, then slowly i figure a name to change PINOY ROC, why pinoy roc? because my mom is pinoy and i love rocking the song, so thats how my name up, frm that day i dun always mix with my other friends, i mix with my true friends, i reali abandon .u before im sorry guys.. after all i done, they all still forgive me of wat i have and im grateful.. Pinoy roc is a better person, i learn how to love people,learn how to forgive and forget. Pinoy roc is better in bboying, his not scared of anybody in battling, he just love to battle! . Well i reali hate my oldself, i need to appriciate my friends always, my family and also my love for a girl. Im a better person now, i wanna to be a gud and humble person. wanna do the right things for me in the future, need to be strong man, im who im, im myself. im goin to be 18 come on wake up man! i wanna reach my goal, Forget my past luk ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment