Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bboy of the month Nov

The day before my birthday was bboy of the month. THis bboy of the month is the dopest ever, more bboys join this time and it was raw. Crazy, i met up Bboy khenobu the judge for nov, damn! he so dope, he is just only 16 and the best in Malaysia, cyphering with him was so dope full of energy sick man!!! After the cypher the battle start, 1st i was up with Shor-t, i was like fucked! but i believe that i can do it, then i reali did it, i won, my confidence rise. I was nt scared of anything at all after that till i reached in the final, met with Develle frm floor flava my ex leader, and i lost, i was worn out and cnt go anymore on the 3rd throwndown and i just cant go and said CHAMPION! YOUR A REAL CHAMPION!. alot of bboys expect me to win but its not easy for 5 rounds, but i was happy. I lost then i lay down and guess wat? All the participant just jump on me Alot of bboys said that i improved like shit man!. After that i talked to the judge Khenobu, he said you are a dope bboy, your gud in hearing the music, u kill the beat always,you are fierce in battle, he said that if i work harder i can be the best and he asked me to join red bull bc Malaysia in Sabah, but then i cnt go haha, my budget not enough. After all that went to celebrate and eat if my bboy friends..

Representing Basix Prosoulz

Judge bboy khenobu and me



1st runner up and bboy of the month- bboy develle

Judge Bboy khenobu

Top 4 Battle. Me vs Super B

1ST round. Me vs Bboy shor-t

Top 8 Battle. Me vs bboy Sinner

Final battle. me vs bboy develle

No comments:

Post a Comment