Sunday, November 22, 2009

my 17th birthday

i woke up at 11 by a call and it was jun yu, i have not enuf sleep on that day coz me and sean play online game at cc. So im force to wake coz jun yu wanna chill. After chill awhile he went back, then 1 hour later Tz came hahah. THen me, sean and Tz go chill sumhere and tok bout hairstyles coz sean wanna dye his hair. after few hours my birthday and guess whos my chef? Bboy Tz in the house hahaah! It was kinda fun coz i reunited the wasabi crew our high school crew which became damn popular b4, but then we split up coz we go each other ways, but then even we are in different crew we stil close no matter wat. after all the laughter and eating in my birthday, we decided to do Bboy Pinoy Roc birthday bboy jam, so we battle each other till 12am, then we all decided go shishar-Arabic smoke, coz our fren Jon-Flirty has to go bck Ipoh, so we go celebrate haha. After that go home, then sleep at 6am = =.

Woke up 12 next morning coz we gotta go gp chill haha.. when we in the car sean wanna bring a bboy group or crew called MAFIA GANGZ and he told us later lets go cypher on the streets. When we arrive gp they all wan watch movie LOL watch ASTRO BOY. no money d so my friend pricsilla, take us go sneak in to the cinema! haha we damn wack man, then it was a sucess. ASTRO BOY was kinda nice movie btw haha. After the movie we cypher on the gurney 7th floor, Damn street man, we let all the people see our stuff damn, summore we down till nightfall then cypher outside and take video.



me and spritez

the family

my cake

flirtyone and me

Mafia gangz

open circle

No comments:

Post a Comment