Friday, November 6, 2009

Rockin at Psdc college prom nite

Jun yu pick me and jackson yang at 2pm to go his house wait for Alex and elaine. When they arrive we went to komtar, go 2nd hand shop that sell shirts and pants, damn! i love second hand shop btw this where most Malaysia bboys buy thier clohes and pants too coz its fresh and you can never see them at Malaysia. Jackson and jun yu bought dickies pants for our show at psdc. After that when to kapitan and chill awhile. Then we head to paradise hotel and rehearse there, after reach 7 something is our opening ceremony, but then we fucked up.. some of them concentrate, but me i was attaked by asthma, but i just take it till the last part, i lose focus till my solo. Im wack man!.. We were damn dissapointed, the people wanna see so much from us, but nvm the 2nd show we must do even better.. WE were damn hungry after that, elain ask us whether we wanna eat, we all dunwan coz we fell ashamed of our show, end p we just take as many fud and eat. Jackson ate 3 plates of rice, crazy!. While me, eat like a dog, like a beggar like never eat for 3 days = =. After that, we talk crap then take stupid videos of us. Then the 2nd showcase, ya this time we gotta prove what we got, the 2nd show was gud enough, we did well we were happy of the result =]. But hen we make sum small mistake then we were able to cover. We went home after that, I met my family at my house mamak stall, then chill over there.

Second hand shop at komtar..

drinkin my teh tarik at kapitan

arriving at paradise

Me and alex

Cute Jun yu

performing

the sign of, Fuck off and peace

3 musketeers..

Alex and elaine

Jun yu and our senior b4

Me and jun yu

jackson and me

No comments:

Post a Comment