Monday, November 2, 2009

psdc rehearsal

yesterday we have to rehearsal at psdc college, but at 5.00 pm like that Alex was downstair at my house, he ask me to go down practice, manatahu he and elaine dating swt! end up we did not prac we chit chat only.

Elaine the photographer

Taken by elaine Lol

elaine and alex showing thier love for each other

THen 6.00pm we bounce to jun yu house,Alex ask us take care his car, we gt bored because i dunno what took them so long. so me and jackson yang took some random pictures



Pinoy Roc

Jackson yang aka Lil yangz aka nipple pincher



streets of penang..

After a while of waiting they finally bounce to psdc college, well we were damn scared of Alex driving, he was in a mood to drive fast, we keep shouting at the back arghh!!!! Alex car!, Alex motor!. Damn scared of his driving haha.



bored nothin to do take lala pics

We reach psdc for rehearsal then the we did not reali rehearse because of the floor is carpet its hard to spin around. After rehearsing, damn hungry go eat dinnner lol, everybody ordered western food accept for me I ordered hockien mee, but then no regrets my dinner was hella dope! after a bog bowl of hockien mee,I ate tosai, kind anice too =] haha. After that went bck home

No comments:

Post a Comment