Monday, November 16, 2009

Boring days

This days boring.. got nothin to do. my lifestyle is like Eat, Sleep, Shit and Train my bboy, if i got nothing to do i will usually dance bboy, whenever i dance bboy I have like a shadow who keeps me accompany. Im reali kinda feel down always i din get to see my girl for almost a month d, 3 weeks, shes damn busy with stuff, so i gotta wait man, i reali missed her sigh,but i gotta focus on my stuff.. Hope everything will be gud between me and her =). Bboy of the month is like 2 days away man and is the day before my birthday, but i dun care lose or becum the champion, its not my time to win yet, maybe 1 day i will keep winning, just believe in myself.. in dec 13 Dope competition coming up I-Dance BBoy Battle,Bboy Katsu everybody bboy hero frm Japan is gonna judge us Cash prize 300 USD, so gotta train hard man, gotta practice and i have to put more effort if I wanna do well. Workshop by Bboy Katsu on dec 12, gotta go man, i wanna learn more from him. Im feeling kinda exhausted this days, im kinda forcing myself to reach a higher level of my dance but its real hard, hope i do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment